Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just read about Brian Khoo's post about death.
How unreal it is and strange to marvel into what that last breath would be like.
Death is everywhere.
We read it, watch it and think about it sometimes.
That one liner Brian wrote.
"I may be going through some downs, but life is too good to give"
It's true.
I still have loads of things to check on my list.
Even if God takes away the most important person in my life now.
I must learn to let go.
I'm not saying He will, I'm just saying what if one day He just decides to.

It's strange how people works.
I just hope everything will be on my side.
Don't we all?
Like take the bus and the sun is on the other side.
Ask for more and pay the same amount.

I just hope I won't string my words too loosely and loose myself in the process.
Well at least I know that I will come to my senses after 5 minutes of reflection.
I tend to weigh whats worth and whats not.
Apologise and get it back.
That's me.

No comments: