Sunday, February 13, 2011

I mean if you planned for something already just say right?
What is so bad about meeting your friend when I will be busy?
When she said she will be alone with that look I knew that in her mind she's planning for something already.
But now that I'm free and she cancelled her appointment because of me. I feel bad too.

Should I lie about having a meeting so that she can meet her friend?
Should I just say I feel bad and a fight might start?
I'm scared, scared of airing my opinions.
I mean if you love someone, you will think of them and tell them about your plans no?
Especially on a valentine's day?

Then again she made the effort to meet her and all that. She said she's just a hi/bye friend.
Shouldn't she be the one making the effort if she wants you as a friend?
Then again, who am I to control her.
I dislike the things she do, not hate her. She will definitely influence her
The next thing I know will be, going out with her and doing things that I dislike because it's wrong. ah well.

I just pray that I'm wrong.
I mean if she can hide something this small from me.
She can also hide bigger things better when I'm in the army.
Obviously you're not doing it yet cus I'm not in the army yet.
Love is trust.
But don't preach trust when you're not building it.

No comments: