Sunday, March 06, 2011

Our priorities show by what we do before we sleep and the moment we're awake.
As long as you're my friend I'll try my best to be there.
I'll know your threshold for jokes.
I'll recognize that you're my friend and walk with you when you're down.
I'll not judge you for your mistakes but encourage when I see effort.
I won't put you down no matter what and I will wait for you to turn back.
I will be emo and express my feelings and thoughts.
But all these are standards I hold to myself.
I can't expect them from my friends.
We are humans. We are not perfect.

I just feel sad. Sad that life makes you choose between people who are dear to you.
Sad that people are jealous.
Sad that I am not mature enough to plan my time.
Sad that people don't see what I see.
Sad that they are constantly making excuses and not admitting faults.
So what if you eloquent?
So what if you can lie fluently?
SO WHAT?
Can you live with it?
If you can live with lies that you have fed your dear ones with.
Or live in self denial and not see people around you are hurt.
Then you're not fit to be my friend.
I am very disappointed and sad.

I might be critical, but I know I am right.
I am trying to make it right too.

Just wanna live life with my family and other half and some good friends.
Can?

-just another human living his life.

No comments: