Sunday, February 13, 2011

How you feel does not matter.
God is still God.
He is still on the throne of grace.
Always prepared to catch you.
Always there to break your fall.

His love is unconditional, undivided and everlasting.

The word undivided is held close to my heart.
Now I know how God feels when we love in part.
Love the good parts about Him and hate the disciplining/obeying parts.

I know how He feels when I misunderstood His plans for me.
I complained to Him when I don't see His way.
It's all coming back.
The person who reads this will know what I mean.

I thank God for Bin Soon really.
The only one who'll hear my rantings and take it with a pinch of salt.
With a solid advise "it's not worth dying for someone we know we don't have yet, sometimes we don't see what we already have and we lose it cus we get complacent."
The people who care are the people who will get hurt most when you die.

Okay I'll be contented with anyone who'll just sit there and listen to my rants.

I was reminded today about 1 Cor 13:4-9 i think. about love.
I need to learn how to distract myself from seeing what she does and say in her world.
then I will get less disappointments and judgments.
I'm such a nagger.





No comments: