Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I am so tired.
Repeating myself and looking like a nag.
It stops for a week, MAX!
Always hoping it'll last.
It's so inconsistent now that I'm paranoid.
It comes and goes as and when.
I'm not supposed to comment.
I'll get stoned. Or at least face a stone.
It's tough.
But I hope.
It's tiring.
But I love.
It's disappointing.
But I try.
I'll keep trying, cus that's what love does.
It's like adrenaline.
It pumps you up.
Because each time you see the perfect ending.
You strive hard for it.
Perhaps too hard till you overheat and die.
You try slowing down.
But fear and doubts take the driver's seat.
Love and You take the backseat.
Soon you're on a rampage to destruction.

Breakup is imminent.
Desperately patching it.
While the other watches, wait and have fun.
It's not a game.
Don't play with hearts.
It can kill.

DON'T EVER LIE. ESPECIALLY TO YOUR LOVE ONES
THEY ASKED CUS THEY CARE.
It's what put fear and doubts in the driver's seat.
Paranoia develops into a monster.
It'll eat you inside out.
Tear you to pieces and make you go mad.

I need a relighted passion.
Mature mind.
Caring self.

No comments: