Monday, March 28, 2011

This post is dedicated to the person I love most.
Who probably won't see this cus my blog is unknown to all except for binsoon.

I love you.

I'm sorry for feeling so jealous and sensitive all the time.
I'm surprised at how much I've changed when I look back.
I can't believe that I would behave this way.
This is the first time in my life experiencing this kind of overwhelming emotions.

I'm sorry that this is my first relationship.
I'm sorry for being so noob at handling our fights.
I'm sorry for making you envy other girls.
And for the being the unlucky girl to get me.

I'm sorry, stay happy. I know you will when the pig's gone.
I love you.

Loving someone was never easy.
Loving someone take commitment.
Loving someone takes God's love.
Loving someone takes sacrifice.
Loving someone can be painful.
Loving someone makes you vulnerable.

But I don't care about what/how much it takes, I still love you.

No comments: