Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What does it mean to miss someone and not having the ability to travel 2,300km.
Every night I would pray like a child asking God for the ability to teleport or fly.
I don't even know what to type right now.
The feeling is overwhelming.
I just hope she's safe.
I pray hard that God will watch over her.

For the past few days, I was living in a daze.
Not knowing where to go or what to do.
Even if I had something to distract me, all I had to do was look around to miss her again.
Everything I saw reminded me of her.
Even if it doesn't.
I will about how'd it be like with her around.

Gah... I just hope for the first time that time will move faster.
Sometimes I wish we had iPhone 4 to video call...
But I need to know that this is unhealthy for me.
I need to stop feeling this way.
I cannot be so dependent, It's suicidal.
But I can't... I blardy miss her...
I wish that she'll never have to go too far from me. EVER AGAIN...

I MISS YOU. I KNOW YOU'LL NEVER READ THIS BLOG CUS YOU DON'T KNOW THIS BLOG.
but if you do... I hope you'll see how much I missed you.

No comments: