Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sometimes being the oldest doesn't mean that you are the smartest.
Sometimes being the oldest doesn't mean that you are all knowing.
Sometimes doing the right thing isn't doing the right thing.
Sometimes being normal isn't being normal.
Sometimes true love might not be true.

Went out today with Gavin and Hari !!! haha long time no see brothers !
Anyway, i went for an interview at subway.
And i should be starting work anytime soon :) yay!
If you're near marina square please do drop by and say hi.
I really think that the subway uniform is kinda cool without the hat.
I'll look like some goblin looking thing with the cap la.
Oh well i'll have to wear it if i want free subway right?

By the way i'll be off to camp from 6th of oct till the 9th of oct.
It's a crusade camp but today's still far from it la.
Oh yeah HARI RAYA PEEPS !!!! haha
I kinda dont miss Ngee Ann classes and lectures.
I miss Barker. 4C1, Luke Sim, Desmond, Samuel Wong.
I miss Church. Sec 3 camp was the bomb people!
Damien, Luke, Ben(both Bens), Prash, Becks, Choey, Edmund, Yi Xian, Zhen Yang,
Halim and many others who have touched my life.
I miss my BB brothers.
I miss ChiangMai. PeePee!!! yupp thats his name alright love him to bits !
I miss Chinese New Year.
I miss the time where i was innocent and on fire for God =)
I miss everything and everyone whom i've met in my life,
be it retards or smarty pants or stupids.
I love you all the same. =)

i shall end here. Chill Y'all !

-Xavier

No comments: