Wednesday, September 24, 2008

hey guys !
went out with matthew my cow friend =)
Learned some photography skills from him
It was a day of gossiping and 450D and what not haha
erm catching up would be a nicer word for gossiping =)
Great food (Ikea) and Scenery (Hort park)
Oh and it was super this was the first time a stranger asked us if were from ACS
haha AWESOMEO !
It was quite funny when matthew looked at me with his classic face.
Guess where I brought him to?
Esplanade terrace.
Singaporeans who have not been there should kill themselves,
'Cause it makes a really nice hanging out place when it's empty.
Oh yeah we kinda ran into this group of act cool guys
Guy A says: hey this shirt looks really good on me
Guy B: Yeah
Guy A: I'll look better with it if my chest was bigger
hahahaha i was laughing at that guy cause he was really skinny

But today was a real boring day for me everyone backed out =(
supposed to be going for sushi buffet and movies and bowling
oh well...
Anyway just some quick thoughts.
Ever wondered why guys are so egoistic? i really can't find an answer to that.
I mean it's okay to think that you're nice or good-looking ONCE in awhile
But i keep hearing "hey I think that girl likes me"
haha i always get a good laugh when guys say that.
I think i'm evil but yeah life sucks, so suck it up dude.
Oh yeah i hate players cause they think they are good-looking
there won't be a lack of girls for them. Come on man.
One day God will just say enough is enough.
And who knows you'll end up with weird girls or no girls.
I'm not jealous of them.
well some people know what or maybe who it'll be.

Anyway, my dream life is to sit on a rocking chair with my guitar with my other half
without having the cares of this world.
life would be sweet if i had a few kids and then grandchildren
to play the PS 3 with or something haha that would really be awsomeo!
hahaha
Leading a missonary life wouldn't be that bad either =)
either one would be great la hahaa

I have no plans for tomorrow
But i have the urge to bowl and eat really good cheesecake
add in the jazz music and that'll be complete.

haha anyway i wont be going to china anymore
i'll be going to KL instead because of the typhoon and bla bla
i'll be back on monday this time
I'm really sorry i can't make it for the church children's day thingy
i'd really love to.
anyway i'm not even sure if i'll be leaving on friday
cause my true best friend (think MOSH) would know that i have a flexible mum
she's so unpredictable that she's predictable sometimes. i'll just have to suck it up
Love thy parents.

So many predictble things have finally been predicted now all i have to do is sit back
and enjoy and forsee the circumstances and obstacles that some might face haha
you know what i'm talking about well for some la

haha alright I'm still as confused as ever
playing guitar and talking to God really helps
all i need is for his divine timing and answers =)
I really Love God but there are things where we have to give up in order to love Him
and also do His will.
just pray i guess and God will help.

alright i gtg now chill you all
all the best for promos

No comments: