Monday, September 15, 2008

hey guys

It has been quite a happening holiday for me so far loaded with overseas trips and camps.
well so far i still have a carnival, china trip (with my mum) yay! and crusade camp.
I just found out that i actually have a huge appetite eating whatever that is edible =)
Yupp i love food and chocolates i wonder if its divine or decadent ?
Anyway, just so you know my latest cravings:
cornflake cookies, durians!, strawberries,peaches and surprisingly not mooncakes.
Nutrition Fact:
Did you know that eating 1 average sized mooncake is equivalent to eating 5 bowls of rice?
haha yupp thats true but I'm okay with it.

News flesh(sp i know i did it on purpose):
I flew from my bike again, just that this time its my fault. i kinda was "free handing" while speeding,
Yupp and i didn't see the stupid step and i flew, whieee, ended getting caught with a flesh wound
No seriously have you ever felt cement scraping on your knees with your bike on you.
It adds to the damage =) love the wounds i got a bruised thigh and a lovely abstract on by left knee
courtesy of the cement pavement.
(I was free handing cause i thought i dropped something.) super smart of me
Bryant said normal people would stop to check. I'm special remember ?
FYI: i was trying to get to the BBQ pit asap.

Oh yeah Math carnival is coming up tomorrow at NP convention centre
I'll be mending a games stall :)
It's 1 CCA point per day better than nothing.

Can't wait for the china trip which is next week
oh and halim said i might be able to start working in church on the 25th =) funn yupp

alright just got my new guitar strings and it blew a hole in my pocket
it's awesome a whole new level for me man the sound is sweet !

bye !

No comments: