Wednesday, October 01, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANELLE !!!

You're 3 years old now !!! haha i feel so happy for you!
At least she is not all mood swingy now.
although she still does.

I think Ben Tan is such a nice dad.
I've never ever had a floating castle for my 3rd birthday.
Put aside the fact that i celebrated mine at Macs when i was 3 =)
But janelle is one lucky toddler that has almost everything in a 3 year old world.

Yupp anyway i reached home today to find that my mum was drinking red wine.
I gladly helped myself to it =)
As usual i swirled my wine about 12 times, cause 12 is a nice number.
Sucked the air from the glass and knew that it was good wine almost immediately.
It tasted better than all the reds that i've tried.
Asked my mum for the price and she casually told me 300 plus.
Guess it was a gift from her boss.
She gets free flow of wine, seriously and i love it!
After drinking 3 glasses of 14.5% alcohol my head is finally swirling.
I thought i'd never get drunk or high.
Oh well I thought wrong.

Anyway it was really nice to hang(damien, coughs*) haha with church clique again.
It was funn and we were all laughy and what not. Hint: retarded =)
Janelle is simply too cool now.
She's all grown up and luke got the taste of it.
Thanks to Becks and Choey teaching her how to throw water and bits of chicken at people haha.
Oh yeah and last but not least, thanks to Ben Tan for making all these fun to happen.

Today is gonna be one of the best day of my life =)

Love you guys =D

Gtg sleep now i feel so swirly in my head, crap too much alcohol =P

No comments: