Saturday, January 28, 2017

A poor man will always make poor choices

When you're poor, you're forced to make poor choices. Because the options given are always limited.

Its always between the 2 evils or a few...

Sometimes. I feel that I'm dealt with these cards so that I can understand poormen better and let them know that it is not the end of this world.

A rich man will never know what a poor man struggles with and vice versa. To know how strong a person is, give hik a terrible backstory and takeaway his creature comforts (car, house, money).

Make him work as a service staff... but if one is born with resources to go thru school without debt, one would never be able to go through such a humbling experience and soften ones heart.

How then will one know what it is like to be thankful and then show gratitude? I suspect that one would never know till one goes through something that humbling.

But I believe that God knows the strength of His people and will not put them through experiences that they cannot handle. Therefore, one is "compensated" with wealth and a terrible back story or vice versa.

I believe that life is about balance and we need to try our best to be as sensitve as possible to do what needs to be done and what needs to be said.

It's CNY and I am so dam happy to be spending this CNY with my beloved siblings and wife.

Yes, Wife.

I love her to bits. She challenges me to be a better human than yesterday. Also, did I mention before that I am married to a super hot babe ? Hear it from me again.

My wife is super hot.

No comments: