Monday, April 25, 2011

Why must she be the only one in class to sit with the guys?
Why can't she be like other girls and be friendlier to girls than guys?
Why open up so many unnecessary possibilities?
Can't she just understand me?
Must she be so open-minded? Brains can fall out you know...

I love her personality, that's why I got together with her.
But her outgoing personality ironically kills me.

She's too comfortable with people too fast.
It's like a sped up friendship. Then something happens and "kaboom."

I've heard too many sorries to forgive, if something do happen.

I know all these translates to insecurities and it is unhealthy.
It seems like I don't trust her?
I just don't want any possibility of anything that can contribute to the fall of a person.

Let's not lie... Being unaware of how touchy and over expressive can lead to situations
that you might not have intended.
Then, "sorry" and "I shouldn't have done that" will be such a pain in the ass.

When I explain to you and you get angry, it's cause you preconceived the convo before I end.
Listen to the full thing. How I started it and how it ended.
If you don't, and just get pissed over my first sentence without hearing me out.
Obviously you will be pissed.
Cus it is a halfway story in your thoughts and you let speculations of what I meant in.
These preconceived notions then breaks us apart.
Because you think that I'm thinking of you in negative light.

This totally blots out who I am to you, what we've done together, what we've done for each other.
That means the good times.
Anger and hysteria sets in to kill and destroy the relationship.
Because that's not what I meant.
But it killed us.
Your own thoughts did. Because you didn't want to hear the whole thing...

No comments: