Saturday, April 09, 2011

Stayed up the whole night to finish up my lesson for today.
It's on John Chapter 5 and how if you aim to please God, He will look on you with favor and give you the best life.
Saying is easy. The doing part... Just gotta be stronger.
How I wish life was easier... Just say and you'll do it.

OKay I didn't really stay up...
I slept for 4 hours? haha
I was nodding off...
Oh yeah I'm at coffee bean...
I'm quite tired now...
I think I need to sleep once I get home.

Had a huge battle. My fault for being too spiteful.
I'm sorry I played the guilt card.
I'm sorry I was ranting at you.
I'm sorry I made you feel so small.
Hope you're better now.
Hope I'm forgiven.

I've always kept in my heart that if you love someone "pride" is really nothing.
Love is not about loving the person for who she is.
It's about loving the person for the good and bad traits.
To concentrate on the good traits so that they can outshine the bad trait.
And then tell them to improve on the bad trait that is important for life.
Iron sharpening iron.
If you just accept the person for who they are then whats the point?
Then I say you really don't love the person.
Because you don't help them to become a better person.

But you must be willing to accept your flaws and change them.
Then both will go through a changing process together.
Okay I'm nagging.
It's love that changes us to strive towards what our partners like and dislike about us.

No comments: