Saturday, April 09, 2011

If you're too loose with words, the person you really love won't feel special.
Cus everyone gets the same stuff.
I thought sweet nothings are for couples.
But I was proven wrong.

I thought I was that sparkle in your eye?
I guess I have to share the space in your eye:(
I thought I was everything to you.
But I guess I'm part of that everything:(

I don't see other people talking to their mission trip kids like that.
Only somewhere along the lines of "I miss yous" and 'hope you're doing fine."
Nothing overly serious till it sounds like they're attracted to each other like couples do.
I don't feel that special anymore.
I just feel that it's weird to talk this way to someone you barely know.
2 weeks or less but the talk seems like a 30 year old friendship.

We're into 7 months and I only got those expressions recently.
Maybe over expressiveness do speed up and skip the natural processess that a friendship ought to take place.
We tend to forget that the people who loves us most deserves that kind of expressions more than anyone else.
I'm talking about God, Parents, Family, the other half, teachers who touched our lives...

I just feel that the words used on me are recycled.
I don't go around saying "I love you", "I miss you" or "you're that sparkle in my eyes" to other people so easily.
Only to my other half and people who have been through with me most parts of my life.
Not a 2 weeks friendship.
I feel so crapped up that a 2 weeks friend got to you while it took me months.
Take it slow... we have to be more cautious as we grow up.
People get more scheming, complicated and crazy to make friends with.
You're massively friendly... I GET IT BUT...
Don't be too anxious to open yourself up.
Cus when people stab you in the back, you can only blame yourself for opening up too easily.

Just talking myself haha.
Nobody reads this anyway...
Blogging is a dying trend.

:( I really needed to rant this out.

No comments: