Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Don't have to really...
Don't have to consider my feelings.
I mean it's only 2 months of not meeting. Can't hurt that much right?
Even if we meet before the 2 months it's gonna be rushy.
But it's okay.
I'm the more sentimental, take-it-slow kinda guy so it'll hit me more than you.
You won't feel it.
But if it makes your boat float. If it makes you smile. If it makes you happy.
I'll be happy too :)

Somehow the choices, expressions and decisions made,
makes me think that I want this more.
The lack of grip shows that I want this more. I'm gripping harder.
But too much for my own good it cuts through.
It doesn't matter though.
Don't worry just go.
I'll get by.
Someday, maybe someday, it will intensify and I'll feel the grip in my hands.
So tight I hope marks will show.
But it won't cut cus I'm soft.
Perhaps too vulnerable, too soft.
But I believe it works this way.
Life.
Thats how you spell it.
L-I-F-E

It won't be that bad. For me it will be worse.
I'll prepare for more atomic bombs.
So that I won't get heart attacks.

No comments: