Sunday, June 13, 2010

Today is a "sian" day. I don't feel like doing anything!
But this has to go by tomorrow cus I have a billion and one things to do that I have left it on hold.
Like running 10k twice a week and doing my projects and doing disciple!
Arghhh I didn't know a girl can screw up your mind so much that you don't feel like doing anything. I wonder if she knows.
I always tell myself it's the right time! When is? seriously I need to know!
This time I'm not missing the train I gonna try everything I can. But not till the stage off desperation. It's more like slow and steady.

But I really enjoyed that day, it was magical haha yeah unbelievable right. I know
I can't really understand myself either. Not like you'll see this but Thank you.
I think I need a time off from all the church ministries and just have some quiet time with God and myself.
I have to get right with God. But how do you know when you're right with God?
What defines right?
Seriously I don't know. I need a mentor who is willing to walk closely with me.
I feel like I'm imposing on people sometimes when I pour my heart out to my DGL, CGL, Youth Leader. Just look to God I guess and give him the reins.

LOVE,
Xavier

No comments: