Saturday, January 22, 2011

I thought the meaning of love is simple.
You would sacrifice anything. ANYTHING.
Even if you know it might be potentially wrong.
But if it's wrong then you have vested your love on the wrong person.
No?

I know God's love for sure.
Love, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
He will definitely rebuke those who makes use of His love.
There will be consequences.

I hope Carissa and I will learn how to love each other more each day as we learn how to love God first :)
When we do, when we obey all His commands, we will learn how to love humans.
Anybody on the streets.
And we will definitely know how to prevent ourselves from being a stumbling block to others.

I wanna start now God and start praying.
I pray that I will repent.
Today on 22nd Jan

No comments: