Saturday, January 22, 2011

Had a talk with Damien and Prash yesterday. It was really good !
For the longest time I've been asking those who don't attend church to go !
But when it hit me, I didn't saw it coming and I got sucked out of my church community.
Now I know what it means by don't enter into a battle alone.

They advised me and gave me the chance to apologise and prove it to them.
But most importantly to God.
I really need to stand firm. I really need to know my ground and work it out.
Prash used the example of an ants nest.
They build it grain by grain, it'll turn out to be badass although it's built from grains.

We all have had our fair share of weaknesses that led to sin.
But if I have stumbled my christian brothers and sisters, I deserve a huge slap from each one.
And I deserve your disgusts, disses, jokes, name-calling and put-downs.
But I think if you're my true christian brothers and sisters, I deserve your encouragement, prayers and constant reminders.
Maybe I'm demanding for a beggar. Maybe you see it as I don't deserve it.
But I hope you will see the fire in my eyes when I say I want to change.

I just pray that from now on I will make the conscious effort to stop this.
I pray that Jesus will be on my mind from now.
I'm gonna start praying everyday and I'm gonna set alarm to remind myself.
Be it for 1 min or 5mins or 1 hour.

All I ask from my friends is to keep Carissa and I in your prayers.
Thanks.
Xavier


No comments: