Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yay ! I finally got the new Macbook pro. I just need cinnamon buns and I will be contented.
My mum sent her car to the workshop and they offered her to drive their temporary car for 4 days. The BEST thing is, they loaned her a TOYOTA WISH...
So yesterday was the official day I drove a SUV. Big stuff manzxzxz.
It has alot of road feedback but who cares it's a SUV!!

My life has been great so far. Just a few disappointments here and there but I think I'm fine.
I am just so confused right now.

I feel the need to run but I need motivation man. Otherwise it is 5k and I'm out for practically the week. See how lousy is my stamina.

School's school. Can't complain, Damien was right I chose the path now I have to walk it with no complains. Contentment.It's still you but I think I missed the boat. So forget it. Career first

No comments: