Sunday, May 23, 2010

There's this new girl in the block.
Crap I think she's hot.
I feel the need to walk away, I made a pact.
I should stop thinking.
She probably just feels comfortable with me and treats me like a friend, that's all.
I wanna run away. Study dude !!!

My week's been grwat other than the fact that my Great Grandmother just passed on at 10:17 this morning. And only my Aunt was there. I feel sad yet I'm not even tearing. I don't know what to feel.
She use to play with me when I was younger and she would advice me like how most grandmothers would.
It scares people to know how young my family is. She's 94 BTW.
Now that she's gone I will miss her for those times, her smile and the joy she brings by mispronouncing my name as "Radio" I don't know how it got there.
The only regret I have was not being able to share with her the gospel.
I won't make the same mistake and this time God.

I pray you will give me the courage and break the language barrier so that I can share the gospel with my grandparents while they are still alive and kicking!

Anyway back to school, I need to study. I must Force myself to study no matter what.
Put the chick aside and just focus mann.... It's still you btw...

God please give me the wisdom to discern and the heart to persevere through this last year.
Thank God for Pentecost Sunday and I pray that God you will bring revival to this land.
Amen.

I don't mind writing here cus I think people don't read blogs anymore, or mine at least :)

No comments: