Wednesday, February 18, 2009

As I grow older I somehow have the tendency to think that God isn't real and that those things that I have felt in church were just mere emotions. Or that the bible is just another moral textbook which tells us about the right and wrong. I'm not sure if it's just me but I tend to forget that God has changed my life by simply just giving me a brand new mind and heart. And I'll never forget that encounter in sec 1&2 church camp.

Looking back actually gave me the assurance that this God is real. He moves !
no offense to Buddhists but I grew up in a Buddhist environment and after so many years of a variety of offerings nothing happens. You might argue with me with a whole lot of theories to try and prove me wrong.
(I apologize if anyone should feel angry after reading this, I blog in peace.)

But I dare say that this God of mine never change and never fails. All He need is a little bit of faith, a heart that will honestly say God I believe in Your son Jesus Christ and admit that you have sinned. And a miracle will take place that will change your life. Unbelievable? Believable.

Those who will hold on to God till the end of days will have eternal life. Being a Noah Jr. and building your own boats with your families in it really takes courage , determination, patience and discipline. People will mock you and try to tear you down, but are you firm enough in God to last through this race?

I guess it all boils down to one thing, to dare to try. I've always have trouble
understanding why it is so hard for people to accept a God that needs His people to love Him and that's all !

Ah well, that is something I will never be able to grasp. If it was this easy there wouldn't be missions.

just some random thoughts.
I'm super tired

Xavier.

No comments: