Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hey Hey!

Birthday shoutout !!!
Damien, Prash, Ken Chin, Jun Ming !!
Happy Birthday all you people !

Alright. Kinda miss church camp and all
Just wish that church camps will never end.
God was there and His spirit was uber strong.
One of the strongest I've ever felt.
I feel like crap now (not because of church camp.
I hate myself. Because i have no determination,
no self control, i feel like crap.
I just wanna kill myself,
What the hell is wrong with me!?
Go away Satan you suck loads

ahhhh anyway church camp can't describe it too awesome.
Days sped by, we should have powers to control time.
So busy preparing for games during camp,
Kudos to Ryan, Becks, Games Comm, Damien, Luke Yan, Ben Tay, Logs Comm,
Su Fen, Bernice and 1 Peter
For spelling out the word Fun to me during camp.
I really hope that we'll learn to trust God in whatever we do
Enjoy Life and Stay Clean !!!

Night !
Xavier :)

THE FOLLOWING POST IS FILLED WITH TRUCKLOADS OF NEGATIVENESS
READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!
<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

God please help me fix my guitar.
I feel weird without it ! Argh
Angry with myself
everyone's flying going for vacations while i'm stucked here
on this safe but miserable little red Dot
so sad.
why do common tests even exists.
isn't everyday a test in itself already
so tired
I've never felt so drained before
what happen to the energy i had in camp

Its gone, everything's gone
I wanna get free i wanna break this thing
i wanna just sing God's song everyday
Hyms, praise, worship anything !

"For I tell you the truth anyone who knows the word
and does not put it into practice is futile."
(it's in my own words btw)

I feel like a hypocrite.
God help me.
I love You, and i need You oh God.
Be with me I pray.

Argh this world, i despise.
The God and Church I Love
Help Me Forget and I'll never Do it again this I promise
This my covenant to You My God.

FOREVER AND EVER
Xavier Chng

(bring me to a place where i can forget everything of this world
where i can just hangout with You, Alone.) Help Me

No comments: