Monday, December 15, 2008

ahhh finally got some time to spare
for this miserable blog that no one reads
thats fine i love talking to myself anyway
get to know who i really am i guess

so hey just came back from a meeting and a movie today
I felt really bad for being late
But other than that they're just gonna ask me about updates
for the food thats gonna be catered
I dont really see the need to be there
just tired and lazy i guess
sorry for being so irresponsible
I'll change

anyway BOLT was awesome awesome awesome
loads of morals to learn from it
must look deeper i guess
thanks Halim, Luke Yan, Choey and Faith.

all the best for your project yanny yan yan (luke)
hahahahahaha

uhhh really really trying to sort out my various commitments
i really wanna do eveything but i can't
i live really far and time is limited Gah !
i am really really sorry
scold me to wake me up please !
I'll improve i need some time for changes
The least important that is on my list now is prestiege
yes that.
next would be stags
then i'll be fine

"Nothing is impossible through Christ who strengthens me"
its in my own words i think cause a bible is not with me.
haha
but yeah God is the "Great I Am"
therefore
I M possible =)
there.... so nothing is IMpossible

Lord strengthen me I pray
For i am nothing without you.

Unveil Tomorrow !

Love,
Xavier

No comments: