Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hey guys !

just a short one.
cause i have loads of stuff waiting for me to finish up.
Anyway just got my internet up, finally ! whew.

Things i have to do by this week :

PAC assignment
(NPSU) have to call some vendors
Online forum for Econs (which is totally useless)
Church Games comm stuff
get rid of my flu
And some cool stuff.
listen to my new playlist
get bibles for my mum and dad
get 2 restored book for mum's friends
oh yeah and meet up with my old friends like desmond and ervine !!!
Practice for bagpipes
Go for Boys' Brigade on saturday
GET SOME SUPER LONG AND WELL DESERVED SLEEP!!! haha

nothing much happened lately
i just got a late remark on my attendance sheet last week
fell sick on friday.
ermmm yeah.

haha gonna do some work now. oh my it's 1:05 !!!
arghhh wait for me time !!!
she's never angry :) haha (inside joke)

Night night everyone

No comments: