Sunday, May 22, 2011

Having a bad day today.
Gonna try smiling it away to keep myself positive.
Just wanna give up LT.
But I can't I have so much to prove with that.
Family, Friends and My Future UNI.

This is life, it a process of maturity to be able to fight for the things that matter.
And pull back for those that don't really matter.

Well I had a great day yesterday.
Spent much of my time with Carissa.
Macdonalds for brunch, chicken rice for lunch and popcorn, nachos and MOS burgers for dinner.
A day well spent.

Feel much further away from God.
Did things that are not pleasing to Him.
Knew it but pushed it aside.
I just pray that God would take this "disease" away from me.

Trying to do something with my life.
But I'm so lazy.
Better wake up from this nightmare soon.

I wished I was 5.
I went everywhere with no worries.
Did everything with child-like innocence.

Growing up is tough.

No comments: